Monday, March 1, 2010

Not me!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not let our house go this week while Abby and I were running from appointment to appointment. Why, I am the epitome of housewifery and would never let 2000 loads of laundry and dishes pile up! Not me!


This week I certainly did not invite my parents over to play with Abigail just so I could catch up on some much-needed housecleaning. I would never exploit grandparents in such a way! Not me! (By the way, the floors are now vacuumed, the cat box clean, and our kitchen spotless - and I am a sane woman once again!)


I did not kick my husband "accidentally" several times throughout the night to get him to stop moaning in his sleep. The poor guy is sick with the sinus gunk! I would never intentionally try to wake him up at 2am just so I could fall asleep! (And he didn't wake up...or stop moaning. Must kick harder tonight...)


Who would watch 4 episodes of Stargate back-to-back on a Friday afternoon instead of doing something productive? Certainly not me! (But in my defense, Abby was a hot mess of after-shot crankiness and wouldn't sleep anywhere but on me for 4 hours. What else was I going to do?)


Whew! I feel a lot better. Anything you've not been up to this week?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOL. I never *ever* push Jake to make him stop snoring. I never use pregnancy as an excuse to not clean. And i couldn't ever order 8 boxes of girl scout cookies i definitely don't need. Not me!