Sunday, May 23, 2010

Island Life!

Posted by Abigail

As you may have heard, I had a lot of fun on our vacation to see the ocean. Here's a run-down of our time spent outside the pool!

Lets start with the most important part - vacation food!
Daddy fell in love with a little ice cream shop near the pier called Two Scoops. I begged for a bite, but I was told I'd have to wait until next year. That didn't stop me from trying! What's a girl gotta do to get some chocolate around here!?
Mommy tried to take a self-portrait picture of us. I Enough with the paparazzi!

Mommy and Daddy shared an ice cream. That looks like more than 2 scoops to me!

Daddy's Sicilian pizza - he thought he could eat it all by himself...

Mommy's lasagna. She said it was good, although not as good as the kind she makes.

Here I am getting some pleasure reading done:

I love to read!


"Jammajammajammajammma...it's Pajama Time!"

Sometimes I read with Mommy:

Mommy likes to clog up the camera card with silly self-pictures to annoy Daddy:


Mommy and Daddy on vacation!


I like to laugh a lot:

Mommy and I watching Daddy cook-out on the grill:

Mommy and Daddy's picnic. All I got was sweet potatoes and milk!

A funny bird I saw on the pier. I tried to talk to him, but he flew away:

In my fancy jogging stroller - ready to stroll the island! (And we did stroll - all 6 miles of it. Mommy has the blisters to prove it. She says you shouldn't wear sandals when hiking - don't forget it!)


I still had to get in some tummy time - even on vacation. Look how strong I am!


Considering making a fast break out of my pack and play...


Oh, HI MOMMY! Me?? Why, I'm not doing anything...

Vacations make me sooooo sleepy!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Such cute pictures!! Abigail looks like she really enjoyed swimming. Your vacation looks AWESOME. Yummy foods, relaxing, the beach....i'm jealous!

Stephanie said...

Love the ones of her laughing and sleeping! So cute!