Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 months old!




Cullen had his 2 month appointment this week! Everything looked great and he has caught up on gaining weight finally. Nursing is going well too, and I'm finding I'm actually enjoying it (as opposed to how much I dreaded every feeding the first month).

Here are his 2 month stats compared with Abby at 4 months (2 months adjusted):

Weight:
Cullen: 10lbs 1oz (15th percentile)
Abby: 10lbs 2.5oz (1st percentile)

Length:
Cullen: 21.5 inches (27th percentile)
Abby: 21.5 inches (1st percentile)

Head circ:
Cullen: 36cm
Abby: 37cm

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He is SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE! I want to pinch those cute little cheeks! Please can we have a play date sometime when y'all get the routine/sleep schedule going? Or at *least* after school is out of session? I can't wait to hold him!!!!!!

"he has caught up on gaining weight finally"....was he just not gaining for unknown reasons or just a slow gainer?

Mrs. S said...

He was just a slow gainer in the beginning. I think it took us both a little while to get the hang of nursing.
We should definitely get together! Are you free on an upcoming Saturday? If it's nice we could meet up at a park!