Sunday, May 3, 2009

15 Weeks!

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

How far along? 15 weeks, 3days!!

Total weight gain/loss:Not sure - I think I may have gained seeing being on m/s meds.

Maternity clothes? In them. I seriously look like I stuffed a bag of donuts right under my chest. Can't wait until it looks more baby and less bloaty.


Sleep: WANT to, but situations are keeping me from getting enough! Like the car breaking down on 285 at midnight Saturday. And the tornados running through my town.

Best moment this week: Learning GB is a little GIRL!!


Movement: I'm having these little belly "spasms" where the skin seems to twitch, but I'm not sure if that's GB or not...

Food cravings: Sharp cheddar cheese, Mcdonald's fries, green beans

Gender: All sugar and spice!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In...of course...

What I miss: when going poo was not such a big accomplishment - worthy of a happy dance.

What I am looking forward to: My 16 week appointment on Friday - the same day my kids take their AP exam! (Although I'm not looking forward to the gestational diabetes test and blood draw.

1 comment:

allycat said...

i couldnt decide if what i was feeling was baby kicks or not until i was sure of them like a month later and then looking back realized that yes it was baby movement i was feeling. everyone else described them as popcorn popping or buterflies fluttering (all implying a continuous/multiple motions).

to me it felt like when you get a little involuntary muscle twitch/spasm, so i think what you are describing probably is your baby movements