Saturday, October 31, 2009

A day in the life of Abigail...

Every night I sleep in my swing, because mommy and daddy haven't been able to get me to sleep in the crib yet:



I LOVE breakfast!!



Tummy Time isn't my favorite time - but did you hear that I rolled over this week?!


Sometimes Daddy and I dance


I can do the cha-cha!

This is me relaxing after a long day!


While you're in the kitchen, can you get me some milk, Mommy?


I sleep A LOT!


When I sleep, Mommy plays around with the camera


I laugh at her because she's pretty silly!


When Mommy sleeps, I play around with the camera too!


Whatcha think??


I like to roll my eyes a lot. Just wait until I'm a teenager!


Here I am getting changed! Do you think my hair looks red??


How about in this picture?


Mommy likes to dress me up, so I humor her by giving her my best poses:


Then I give her the side-eye behind her back, because I think she's kinda crazy:


A smile, or just gas...what do YOU think??


At the end of the day, I can barely keep my eyes open...


Mommy and Daddy party while I sleep!

No comments: