Sunday, October 11, 2009

Abigail in pictures



::Drags exhausted self onto blog and collapses::

For your viewing pleasure...


At the NICU:



Cutie Patootie!


Anger-ball!


Catching some rays/ throwing up some gangster signs:


WHY are you bathing me, mommy?!


Getting ready to come home!


Chillaxin in my car seat:

One of many trips to the NICU:


Finally on my way HOME!!


In my crib for the first time:


Not so sure I like my crib...


Daddy's pillow is better than the crib...


Sleepy girl:


I love sleeping on my daddy:


Okay, mom too...


Me and my Gigi:


First pediatrician appointment (doesn't my mommy look tired?):


My Great-Granny and me!


You woke me up for what?


Mommy, Daddy, and me!

4 comments:

monica rempel said...

Oh Jenni and Matt!--These are wonderful!! She's lovely~ And your exhaustion is still cute :) THANK YOU for taking the time to show us more pics! I love the ones with her snuggled on you two and on the pillows~ love you much, and still praying for her- monica

Stephanie said...

She's absolutely precious, Jen. So glad she's home with you :) I love the photos of her sleeping on you and Matt.

Unknown said...

It's great to see the pictures! I feel bad for not having seen her yet, but I want to be 100% healthy before we do. Thanks for the pics!

Kristin said...

She is just amazing! God is so good in his beautiful design, isn't he? Don't feel bad for being exhausted. Taking care of another life is hard work!

Love you three and miss you. We'll be in GA from Dec 23-27th. Short, I know. :( Can we see you guys then?