Saturday, September 26, 2009

After 31 days in the hospital....

Apparently I spoke too soon in Thursday's post - when I arrived at the hospital yesterday, I was the parent the nurses asked, " So, are you ready to take your baby home tomorrow?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Edwina asked that, I think I looked something like this:




 So I spent the day getting perscriptions filled and diapers purchased in between feedings at the hospital. We've packed her diaper bag and installed her carseat base, and we're heading to the nicu to pick up our baby at 9am this morning. Abigail is coming home :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WELCOME HOME, BABY ABIGAIL!!

Stephanie said...

Hooray!! SO happy for you!!

Lauren said...

OMG YAY!!!!!!!