Thursday, September 24, 2009

Reasons I'm smiling:

1. Abigail has started drinking her entire bottle! They've moved her to 3 bottles a day.
2. The nurse told us to bring in our carseat for the nicu carseat test -we're getting close to discharge!
3. The lactation consultant helped me in the nicu yesterday and Abigail actually latched on and nursed for 15 minutes! She did so well!
4. My husband is great - I can't imagine going through the last month without him. It's been amazing to see how in love he is with his child. And we've gotten even closer through the whole experience. I can't even write this without smiling :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We're smiling with you! :) YAY!

Kristin said...

Woohoo! Abigail is closer to going home -- how exciting!

I'm glad the experiences has bonded you and Matt so much more. Thats amazing to hear!

Jana said...

I would be smiling too, if it didn't make me cry! I'm so happy for you guys!