Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Daddy,

Dear Daddy


1. I do not fit into my preemie pants anymore, so mommy put some HUGE newborn pants on me and pulled them up to my armpits. She thinks it's cute, but I think I look like a little old man. I also think Jack-Jack is laughing at me. I think you should have a talk with mommy about my "image" when you get home. She can't go messing up my "image" like that!!

2. I was so fussy this morning that mommy put me in the sling and I got to go to bed in the big bed! Then when we woke up mommy told me about the dream she had. She dreamed she had triplet boys who all needed their diapers changed at the same time. She said it was a nightmare and she's sooooo glad there's just one of me. Is this a compliment??

3. I am wearing my daddy's princess onesie today in your honor.

And now I think I'll go nap on mommy because it's more fun to sleep during the day and stress mommy out all night :)

Heart you, daddy!
Love,


GB
 
****************************************************************
 
Dear GB,


I am sorry that the preemie pants are too small, but think it now gives you the opportunity to wear all sorts of new ones. I don’t know if mommy would listen if I said to make sure pants only go up to your waist. Jack-Jack is laughing at everyone, but you just call him fatty and he will simmer down.

You should really attempt to be less fussy. I know things are new and exciting, and that being fussy is your only form of communication. Daddy is really glad that we don’t have to worry about triplet boys at the same time as you. It would be hard to budget the time for everyone. I think what mommy is saying is that she loves you very much.


Have a good nap, and let mommy nap some too.


Heart U


P.S. Mommy needs to get some extra sleep. Crazy Train is leaving the station. :)

No comments: