Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday. In the Park....

Posted by Abigail

Now that I have you humming the song (did you know Chicago is one of my mommy's favorite bands?), I would like to tell you about my first day at the park! Thanks to my Aunt Jessica, I have tons of pretty pictures to share. So lets get started - I have dinner reservations at 8.

I went to the park Saturday to meet my cousins! We were celebrating my Gigi's birthday. I'm not sure what a birthday is yet, but we still had fun. I hope we celebrate Gigi's birthday every Saturday!

Me with my cousins (Graham, Jake, Becca, Raine...and me!)

Becca and me!


This is Becca eating a cookie. I didn't get a cookie...


Instead, I got some milk! (But I still want a cookie!)


Here I am hanging out with Raine!


This is Baby Jake. He is two months older than me. (And he is a MONSTER! His shirt said so.)


Jake, Uncle Mark, and Uncle Andrew like to talk about these little boxes and then they talk into them.


Baby Jake took a nap in the sunshine.


He was REALLY sleepy! What a baby!!


Becca and Graham palyed on the playground. Look at that hair!!
Mommy says that one day I will be able to play with them too.




Right now I just play with mommy and daddy.


Here's the sleepy-head Jake again!


Here are my feet! Not sure what this picture is doing in my story... (But I find them to be very lovely.)

I told them to amuse themselves and Bocci is the best they could come up with.  That's ok, I will learn how to play another time.

This is my mommy's first attempt at PhotoShop, but daddy really did it.  (shhh don't tell)

Good bye for now, friends.  I have a dinner appointment to keep.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

"I think it was the 4th of July"....

Great pictures! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun! Abigail is getting so big!