Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick Feel-Good-Project Update

As I am rounding out my 2nd month of my Feel Good Naked Project, I'm feeling pretty good! Official weigh-in yesterday said I lost 9.5 lbs this month!! This brings my total to 17 lbs since February 22nd. While I'm .5 away from Goal #2, I'm still going to declare Goal 2 ACHIEVED and move on to Goal #3!

Goal #1: Get down to post-delivery weight (-7lbs from original weight)- MET!
Goal #2: -10lbs from goal #2(Total of 17lbs lost) - MET!
Goal #3: - 8 lbs from Goal #2 (Total of 25lbs lost) - IN PROGRESS!

I didn't really change anything up this month. I'm remaining aware of what I eat and making sure to snack on low-calorie foods throughout the day. We bought some 100 calorie snack packs at BJ's and I have one whenever I'm hungry between meals, or as a dessert. They are great tasting and range from cheese nips to soft chocolate chip cookies to animal crackers. It's nice to have them in 100 calorie portions so I know exactly how much I'm eating.

I (sadly) stopped the 30 Day Shred for a bit so that I can concentrate on my calorie counting. Doing an intense workout everyday was making me crave carbs and pasta and I was having a hard time knowing how many extra calories to add due to the workout. I hope to pick the workout back up after I reach Goal #3.

I have continued walking/jogging this month nearly every day. If I can't get the 3 miles in, I go for a quick 30 minute jog around the neighborhood right after I put Abby down for the night.

Matt's been so supportive - until he bought a tub of ice cream last week. We had a talk :/

My clothes are fitting better, although not the same as before pregnancy. I refuse to spend money on buying new clothes, though, so I will just keep chugging along! I am back into my regular jeans and out of my maternity pants! I still wear maternity tops sometimes because they just fit better on the chest.

And my biggest news?

I have reached pre-pregnancy weight!!

But enough about me, lets get back to what Abigail has been doing this month. This is the Gummybear blog, afterall...

No comments: