Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

The Pumpkin Patch:
A post by Abigail
A few weeks ago, Mommy, Daddy, Gigi, and I went to the Pumpkin Patch in Moreland. I wasn't so sure about it at first - there were all of these HUGE orange things everywhere! Then Mommy walked me around and introduced me to my first pumpkins! I think I like them. Apparently taking pictures at the Pumpkin Patch is a big deal for her, so I played along. Here are some pictures from our trip!
Mommy and I looking at the pumpkins:

Pumpkins are ORANGE! Did you know???!






I wonder if Mommy accidentally swallowed a pumpkin...


This is a BIG pumpkin!



I see you!


Please, no more photos!



An Abby-sized pumpkin!



Exploring the Pumpkin Patch:




Pretty smile:



And now, one with attitude!








No comments: