Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bump, bump, bump!


On Sunday, we all took a family road trip to Tadpoles consignment store on Barrett Parkway. I'd been eyeing a baby doorway jumper for a while online and wanted to see if I could find one that was cheaper.


Well, low and behold, they had one and it was exactly the same as the one I'd seen online! Abby is still a bit small for it, but she enjoys being bounced in it and her new favorite phrase that make sher break out in uncontrollable giggles is "Bump, bump, bump!"


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Are those the things you hang from the top of the doorframe and it's a bouncy seat on elastic bands? I remember those from when my brothers were babies! Although the one my brothers had was just like a cloth seat thing, it wasn't all fancy and safe like Abby's. Bump, bump, bump!!

Kristin said...

She's so cute and her neck looks to be getting a lot stronger too!!