Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cantaloupe...at least not 'till she's 30!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!

How far along? 20 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup.
Sleep: Sleeping more now that school is out. Still getting up about every 2 hours to pee.
Best moment this week: Getting kicked so hard during a movie that it SCARED me and I jumped!
Movement: Yes! The kicks are getting harder! Matt still has not been able to feel them yet, though. When I put my hand on my belly, she suddenly gets performance anxiety and stops.
Food cravings: Chocolate milk and nachos (but not together)
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Cramps in the morning the midwife says are braxton hicks and growing pains. They always stop within a few minutes and she said not to worry about them.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Most of my cute summery clothes; being able to climb out of a restaurant booth without help
What I am looking forward to: Matt and I are going on vacation this weekend to a 4.5 star hotel in Atlanta! Can't wait!!

No comments: