Tuesday, April 14, 2009

12 week update

How far along? 12 weeks, 5 days!!!
Total weight gain/loss: -3
Maternity clothes? Moving into them. Mom bought me a couple of cute shirts recently.
Stretch marks? blah - 'm now considering getting rid of this part of the poll :(
Sleep: Not so good for the past week. Too many thunderstorms, plus I'm getting up every 3 hours to pee
Best moment this week: Will be when I get to see GB again Friday for our re-take on the NT scan. Hopefully he'll be more awake this time around!
Movement: Not unless you count gas bubbles...
Food cravings: Bananas with peanut butter and greek salads
Gender: not sure = thinking about that old wive's tale about how a high heartbeat=girl
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In...of course...
What I misss: My brain!!
What I am looking forward to: Being officially in the 2nd trimester next week!!
Weekly Wisdom: One day at a time!
Milestones: 12 weeks!!

No comments: