Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just "peachy"!

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

How far along? 13 weeks, 3 days!!!

Total weight gain/loss: -1

Maternity clothes? Doesn't matter what I wear - I always look like I just ate a bag of donuts:(

Sleep: Still getting up about 3 times a night, but starting to feel a lot more energized during the day!

Best moment this week: Seeing GB grabbing his/her toes and sucking his/her thumb!

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Green beans, Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs, waffles...

Gender: Thinking maybe a boy this week...

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In...of course...

What I miss: blush wine!!

What I am looking forward to: getting my bump soon!

Weekly Wisdom: Taking a nap does not make you lazy when you're pregnant!

Our NT scan re-do went well! GB was hanging out upside down and wiggling his/her arms and legs all around. The tech kept trying to shake things up to get a better position, and GB would kick me as if to say "cut it out!" Of course, I can't feel it yet, but SOON!

I got 4 really great pictures, and everything is measuring well. I find out the results next week sometime. In other news, we got to see Graham win a t-ball game this weekend and celebrate Becca's birthday. Matt and I were so tired when we got home that we actually went to bed around 6pm. I'm pregnant - what's his excuse??


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yay! I'm so excited you're blogging. I started a blog a month or so ago too. I like reading all the updates about pregnancy, and i can't wait to find out if Gummybear is a boy or girl! Plus, your comments make me giggle. BTW...guys use just about any excuse to nap. Can it be considered "sympathy napping"?